jAY DEE CLEANERS Dry Cleaning
Serving Northeast Ohio since 1946
878 E 222nd St
Euclid, OH 44123
Doing drycleaning in Northeast Ohio since 1946
You have probably completed your back-to-school shopping for the kids and may be amazed at how much they have grown in the last few months. While relatives and friends may be pleased with welcoming those outgrown clothes into their homes, you may be staring into your closet thinking, 'how can I make my wardrobe last just a bit longer?'
Follow these suggestions for proper clothing care:
- Do not hang wet or moist garments in the closet.
- Mend all rips and tears immediately, especially before the garment is subjected to a cleaning process.
- Do not store dirty clothing from one season to the next.
- Treat and remove all stains as soon as possible after spillage has occurred.
- Clean clothes frequently. Soiled clothes invite insects.
- Follow the care instructions and do not remove care labels.
- Carefully inspect garments after each wearing to determine the need for repairs or cleaning.
- Do not allow perfumes, hair spray, or lotions to come in contact with wearing apparel, as the alcohol contained therein may cause color loss.
- Do not store or allow garments to be in prolonged or direct contact with artificial or direct light.
Making your clothes last longer